Livability Score – 86
– Low Crime Rate
– Low Cost of Living
– Sunny Weather
– Lots of Local Amenities
|Hutto-78643||5-Zip Code||30 min. Commute|
|High School Graduate||27.9%||24.7%||26.4%|
|Some College, No Degree||31.7%||22.9%||21.7%|
Travel Time to Major Texas Markets
|Major Texas Markets||Approximate Travel Times||Approximate Distance|
|San Antonio||1.75 hours||106 miles|
|Dallas||2.75 hours||178 miles|
|Ft. Worth||2.75 hours||172 miles|
|Houston||3 hours||167 miles|
|Laredo||4 hours||259 miles|
- Austin – Bergstrom International Airport – 28 miles
- Austin Executive Airport – 12 miles
- Georgetown Municipal Airport – 15 miles
Cost of Living
- The average home cost in Hutto is $215,813. Home appreciation the last year has been 13.40 percent.
- The median home price in Hutto is $201,900. Home appreciation the last year has been 15.4 percent.
Source: Texas A&M Real Estate Center and the Austin BoR
- There are 25 higher education institutions within 100 miles of Hutto.
- Hutto is home to the East Williamson County Higher Education Center, a Multi-Institution Teaching Center (MITC), for Temple College, Texas State Technical College-Waco, and A&M Central Texas.